Questions and Answers
There are the most frequently asked questions about Acumen produts
- How to view Acumen IP camera, DVR or NVR remotely via a web browser? Answer: In order to setup Acumen IP camera, DVR or NVR for remote viewing, please configure your router for port forwarding.
- What is the maximum length that video cable can be run from Acumen IP camera to NVR? Answer: The maximum length of cable must be less than 100 meters.
- How to install IP, Analogue and mixed systems? Answer: Please download typical CCTV system setup.
- What is the difference between free and commercial license of AiM 3.0?
- How to connect my iPhone to Acumen IP camera and NVR?
- What is 4-in-1 camera series? Answer: 4-in-1 camera series which support HD-CVI, HD-TVI and AHD video formats.
- What is the difference between AiS and AiP products? Answer: AiS is middle-end IP cameras and NVRs, assembled in Shenzhen. AiP is high-end IP cameras and NVRs, assembled in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Can AiS and AiP systems be integrated? Answer: AiS and AiP systems use different CMS.
- What third-party products does AiM 3.0 support? Answer: Please download AiM 3.0 integrated equipment chart.
If you still have questions, plase describe them in the pop up window to contact with Acumen Customer Support Service.